• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Alternative Spring Break 2007

New posts
I haven't, nor have I received a letter from UGA regarding this year's trip. The girl who has coordinated it for the last three years, graduated last year and she was turning it over to another person in the group, but I have no contact info for that person. I was thinking about them recently, and hope they do contact me soon. If they do, I will post it here.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top