• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Alternative Spring Break in SoWal

New posts
What are the dates for the Grayton gig? If I am there, will host some kind of dinner for this group. But I will make a $100 donation to the cause whether there or not. Who do I make this check out to and where do I send it? What a wonderful and generous gesture. :clap_1:
 
Donna said:
What are the dates for the Grayton gig? If I am there, will host some kind of dinner for this group. But I will make a $100 donation to the cause whether there or not. Who do I make this check out to and where do I send it? What a wonderful and generous gesture. :clap_1:
Donna, read the letter attached to my original post and it will give you the contact name and number as well as the dates. If it is too small for you to see, just let me know.;-) (You must click on the attachment to enlarge it for reading)
 
I'm sorry I didn't respond sooner- my professors have these funny expectations and want me to be in class. I don't get it :cool: The dates of our spring break are March 11th (the day we arrive) to March 18th, the day we leave. We will be arriving mid/late afternoonish on the 11th and leaving (at the latest, fingers crossed) by 10 on the 18th.
 
Donna said:
What are the dates for the Grayton gig? If I am there, will host some kind of dinner for this group. But I will make a $100 donation to the cause whether there or not. Who do I make this check out to and where do I send it? What a wonderful and generous gesture. :clap_1:

I'm not ignoring this question- I'm just looking for the exact answer. When I know I'll post it here. Thanks so much for your help!
 
Here's an ASB update. I've been in contact with the Americorp leader in the state parks and she listed several activities slated for us: beaver dam removal, trail maintenance, exotic plant removal, bench and bridge installation, overlook area maintenance, and several other projects.

In other news, I've found where donations are supposed to go. All checks should be made To: UGA and the For: should say GRAYTON BEACH. Please send checks to

University of Georgia
152 Tate Student Center Attn: ASB
Athens, GA 30602

Thanks for all of your help and tips. We really appreciate it.
 
UGA Lori said:
Here's an ASB update. I've been in contact with the Americorp leader in the state parks and she listed several activities slated for us: ... exotic plant removal...

Lori, you may have to explain this one to me.:idontno:
 
Rita said:
Usually thought of as non-native, invasive type plants.

Like palm trees???? :biggrin:
 
Wow..what a great idea! Maybe some of us here can help SJ or do lunches for the group..Tootsie? Can we find out if they have grills at Camp Helen..any one know? I wish my nephew was participating.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top