Franny
Beach Fanatic
I believe they relocate them.Ocean Lover said:
Kudzu comes to mind but I don't think there is any in Sowal.
Beaver dam removal? This sounds sad. Where will the beavers go?
I believe they relocate them.Ocean Lover said:
Kudzu comes to mind but I don't think there is any in Sowal.
Beaver dam removal? This sounds sad. Where will the beavers go?
Franny said:Wow..what a great idea! Maybe some of us here can help SJ or do lunches for the group..Tootsie? Can we find out if they have grills at Camp Helen..any one know? I wish my nephew was participating.
Franny, I am hosting the group for dinner on Wed. and appreciate the offer to help, but I have it covered -- we are going to Amore. The group is booked for Thurs dinner as well. Try hosting them for another night or see about taking them some tasty lunch. I know they will be hungry doing all of this work. Thanks for helping them out.Franny said:Wow..what a great idea! Maybe some of us here can help SJ or do lunches for the group..Tootsie? Can we find out if they have grills at Camp Helen..any one know? I wish my nephew was participating.
Wow Jfunn. It sure is good to see you giving back. I know first hand how you spent your Spring Breaks- and your weekends for that matter, so it's good to see you giving back. I think it's important that we all take some time out of our "crazy" weekends and do something good, for someone else. Maybe I'll skip partying on Saturday night and go work at the soup kitchen or at a homeless shelter.jessifunn said:well, i just got back from dinner with the group from georgia and i really can't say enough good things. they're a really cool group of young people from UGA having a great time on their break. i am so stoked to see people so helpfull and excited to make a difference!!! not to mention we saw a great "show" and learned some new dance moves. I am so lucky to have hung out with such great people. same time next year peeps!
sincerely j funn.
:clap_1: :clap_1: you are getting around girl...glad to be back in SoWal?jessifunn said:well, i just got back from dinner with the group from georgia and i really can't say enough good things. they're a really cool group of young people from UGA having a great time on their break. i am so stoked to see people so helpfull and excited to make a difference!!! not to mention we saw a great "show" and learned some new dance moves. I am so lucky to have hung out with such great people. same time next year peeps!
sincerely j funn.