Cat, hope your last day was a restful one, and your Alternative Spring Break was one you will remember forever. I enjoyed meeting you all and sharing dinner with you guys. Tell Lori to email her mailing address to me and I will mail her a cd with the photos.
Glad you made it on the news. On Wed night, after our dinner, I emailed a long message regarding you guys to the director at Channel 13 News in Panama City. I never received a reply and watched for the story on Thursday's evening news and Friday's morning news, but never saw one, so I thought they failed in getting out to Eden Gardens. I told them that you guys deserved as much or more face time on the news as all of the drunks in Panty Bra City Beach, including the drunk girl who fell off the railing at a motel. I am glad to see that you at least received a little press.
Perhaps you and Lori will pass to the torch to capable hands, and I will get to host a larger group for dinner next year. It would be great if we could provide dinners for the group for every night of the week during your stay in return for all of the physical labor that you guys put forth, volunteering in our back yard.
Thanks again, and best of luck in the future. You guys are a great bunch. If any of you need/want summer jobs in this area, just send me an email. ;-) I can hook you up.