• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Alys Beach Appetizers and Wine Friday night?

New posts

Paula

Beach Fanatic
Hmmmm... can anyone tell me if Alys Beach still has their Friday night wine and appetizer spread. I believe the deli in Rosemary Beach also has a Friday night wine and cheese thing. We'll be in SoWal very soon and would love to go. We went to the Alys Beach one last summer and it was fantastic - family friendly, too.
 
Wild Olives at Rosemary Beach has theirs on Friday from 4-6. Great fun, wonderful staff.

Fonville Press at Alys Beach has Apres Beach from 6-9pm on Friday.

I have been to the one at Wild Olives, it was great fun. Have not been to the one at Fonville Press but love the cafe and location.

Either would be a great choice. :wave:
 
Last edited:
Sounds like I should do Wild Olives from 4-6 and then stop by Fonville Press! Thanks, Minnie. I've been to the one at Fonville press and it was great. Have been looking forward to trying the one at Wild Olives.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top