• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Alys Beach Lot for resale

New posts

Tenn.Guy

Beach Comber
I just got word from a realtor that there is a resale lot south of 30A in Alys Beach for $2.5 million. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe these lots were just released by Alys a couple of months ago at around $1.5 million. It will be interesting to see where the market stands early on for Alys.
 
Beyond my reach, anyway too bad it's on the east end of 30A - just getting too congested down there with the many high density neighborhoods; I like west 30A better.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top