• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Alys Beach model home - virtual tour

New posts
Nice place. I love the courtyard at Fonville Press. Running water is a theme at Alys Beach it seems.
 
I've got the keys...Who wants to play? :lol:
 
scrltbegonya said:
I've got the keys...Who wants to play? :lol:

I'll be seeing you next week!!!
 
JB said:
I couldn't stay there. I'd have to pee every five minutes.

Hah, me too. Maybe that's why there's a very nice bathroom right next to Fonville Press. Those planners think of everything.
 
Evidently, the community is being developed by a group out of Birmingham, EBSCO Media (you shoud see their corporate offices. WOW). Since Kurt posted the VT, I have been exploring their website. This may be one of the cleanest, most visionary, most aesthetically-pleasing developments I've ever seen. Extremely well thought out.

We could never afford it, but if I were to ever purchase a place in one of these-type communities, Alys would be it. Can't wait to go explore around over there when we come down in May. Fonville Press looks like a really cool place to hang out.
 
kurt said:
Stop by the sales center on Scenic 30-A for more info.

http://www.emeraldcoasttours.com/alysbeachmodel

Interior by Sandy Frazer at East Beach Designs, LLC. 601-832-2990.
Kurt,
I absolutely love your Virtual Tour of Alys Beach. I think their
minimalist approach is very appealing!! Toured Alys Beach while
in SoWal this week and it is coming along nicely!! The weather
was wonderful everyday and enjoyed frequenting all of the
restaurants in the area for the week. Your all so blessed to be
there full time!! :wub:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top