katie blue
kt loo
Even photos of Alys are blinding with all that white. ANy of you know if the final concept includes some climbing ivy, or foliage of some sort to tone it down some? Curious, because it seems to be the one thing that's commented on repeatedly.
If it were my develoment, and I had to stay close to this concept, I'd choose to paint the adjacent buidings with different shades of white, light taupes, creams, etc. (what they call tone-on-tone.) It would add visual depth and reduce some of the glare while keeping the Bermuda-white theme pretty much intact. And I'd be careful to plant masking foliage all over, for balance. (bouganvillias! hibiscuses!)
ALSO: what happened to the six big palms that they planted there...made it look like that famous road in Hollywood for a while there, but now theyre gone. Wha'happened?
If it were my develoment, and I had to stay close to this concept, I'd choose to paint the adjacent buidings with different shades of white, light taupes, creams, etc. (what they call tone-on-tone.) It would add visual depth and reduce some of the glare while keeping the Bermuda-white theme pretty much intact. And I'd be careful to plant masking foliage all over, for balance. (bouganvillias! hibiscuses!)
ALSO: what happened to the six big palms that they planted there...made it look like that famous road in Hollywood for a while there, but now theyre gone. Wha'happened?
