• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Alys Beach white

New posts
Camp Creek Kid said:
SJ, it took me a minute, but I got it! :floor:

Just a bit of white humor. :lol:
The photo is impressionistic. Some of you may see the aerial point of view, while others see only the side of one wall, and others , like Katie Blue, may see much much more. :lol:
 
Can you imagine what it would be like to come out of the Red Bar if it were in Alys Beach? I would not be able to see for years.
 
Smiling JOe said:
Can you imagine what it would be like to come out of the Red Bar if it were in Alys Beach? I would not be able to see for years.


"My eyes, My eyes"...Shelley Winters
 
Alys must be what my husband was talking about- he had to go over to PCB for something and when he came back, he was telling everyone about this huge white place, but couldn't really describe it other than that. I never made it east past Bud & Alley's (I don't think). After looking at the pics, it's probably a good thing. White things don't stay clean in my family for long- I could never live there. We would have to have a little white dog too I imagine.
 
Alys Beach is the poster child of all those people who go down to the beach with their families, photographer in tow, all dressed in white.
 
Mermaid said:
Alys Beach is the poster child of all those people who go down to the beach with their families, photographer in tow, all dressed in white.


HAHAHA! I have one of those photos of my family. We stood in the surf, but I know some families who have their photos made while standing on the sand dunes--shame.
 
SJ, now that was funny.

I can just hear someone giving directions to their house...

turn left, its the white one, you can't miss it. :rolling:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top