• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Alys Beach???

New posts
I believe the current mortgage crisis, bubble popping, clear cut lots full of weeds and utility stubs, and number of foreclosures/short sales certainly qualifies as "half assed". :roll:

I don't know, some folks made pretty good money out of that half assed boom.
 
And many of us folks are paying for it. :roll:

Not saying there wasn't profit to be made or that it was 100% negative, but I don't think the current cluster could accurately be described as "well planned."
 
Last edited:
Well it doesn't look like this:

Beach_skyline-750x165.jpg


or this:

Destin-9-9-10-0015-600x450.jpg


I'd call this pretty good planning.

48ab0885-003b0-047b1-400cb8e1
 
After attending 2 events at ALys this weekend for the Songwriter's Festival I am more certain than ever they have got it figured out!

The off street parking "roads" are genius! :biggrin:
 
After attending 2 events at ALys this weekend for the Songwriter's Festival I am more certain than ever they have got it figured out!

The off street parking "roads" are genius! :biggrin:


I think so too! FWIW: People always complain about parking at Seaside as well and one quickly realizes that as long as one is willing to venture outside of immediate town center / amphitheatre area, parking is plentiful!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top