• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Amavida Coffee in Seaside - Now Open

New posts
I drove by today and did a double take when I saw a lone joe drinker out front.
Good luck! I know you'll be covered up soon.
 
We'll stop by.

Note to owners: make sure that the teenagers working there do more than pour coffee. They need to connect with your customers, have some social skills, and make your customers feel welcome. I know it's hard for a teenager to try to relate to someone over 30 (or 50), but it's necesssary for them to do so if you want to have return customers. We can all make coffee at the places where we're staying.
 
I saw the lights on late last night when I was walking by, as you were getting ready for the opening. Looks pretty cool, and as stated above, you guys will be wrapped up soon.
 
We'll stop by.

Note to owners: make sure that the teenagers working there do more than pour coffee. They need to connect with your customers, have some social skills, and make your customers feel welcome. I know it's hard for a teenager to try to relate to someone over 30 (or 50), but it's necesssary for them to do so if you want to have return customers. We can all make coffee at the places where we're staying.

If there's one thing Amavida doesn't have to worry about, it's their employees. They must've scoured SoWal for the friendliest people to work behind their counters. I've never had a bad customer service experience there. These peeps are top-notch.
 
If there's one thing Amavida doesn't have to worry about, it's their employees. They must've scoured SoWal for the friendliest people to work behind their counters. I've never had a bad customer service experience there. These peeps are top-notch.
That wasn't the case the last time we were there.
 
If there's one thing Amavida doesn't have to worry about, it's their employees. They must've scoured SoWal for the friendliest people to work behind their counters. I've never had a bad customer service experience there. These peeps are top-notch.

I was thinking the same thing but I figured BR was making a global pronouncement for the owners out there who thought hiring bad help was a good idea. :lol:

I have had Amavida employees go above and beyond for me.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top