• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Amazing Grace...the article.

New posts
Sadly there are some very cruel people in this world.

I experienced first hand this situation twice this week during an attempt to rescue two wounded animals from the highway both were hit and killed and due to the witnesses to the events, we have to believe it was done on purpose. They knew we were trying to help.

It is has been a horrible week and Father's Day is the first annv. of my Father's passing, so if I am absent this week, or possibly post anything odd, please contribute it to my fragile mental state.:(

Everyone that can please donate. We had two abuse cases here in Memphis this week and I made a donation to their care in honor of my Dad.
 
Last edited:
:( And, to add to all of the above, the News is showing that very sad and cruel video of the Marine who threw that adorable puppy over a cliff. :idontno:

Violence to animals makes my skin crawl as much as violence to children.

God bless all who donate to the abused!

:wub:
 
Sadly there are some very cruel people in this world.

I experienced first hand this situation twice this week during an attempt to rescue two wounded animals from the highway both were hit and killed and due to the witnesses to the events, we have to believe it was done on purpose. They knew we were trying to help.

It is has been a horrible week and Father's Day is the first annv. of my Father's passing, so if I am absent this week, or possibly post anything odd, please contribute it to my fragile mental state.:(

Everyone that can please donate. We had two abuse cases here in Memphis this week and I made a donation to their care in honor of my Dad.

:wave::wub:Minnie you are in my prayers....let me know if I can help in any way. Post away anything odd, as you deserve it!!!!! I consider most of my posts as odd. I'm sure many feel the same way, if not about their own posts someone elses!!!! ;-)​
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top