• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Amazingly awesome beaches here....

New posts

Chickpea

Beach Fanatic
I had to pinch myself this weekend - the beaches felt like paradise to me and I was in heaven!! Gulf was a kaleidoscope of blues, translucent and clean, surf was amazing, temperature was just right and I wanted to stay in all day and be nestled by waves - and this is HOME!!!!! This is my first time posting a picture and this had better work!!!

Here goes.......

06_18_0.JPEG
http://sowal.com/bb/gallery/files/2/3/4/3/06_18_0.JPEG
 
:clap_1: ...and what a beaut it was! Excellent Chickpea...please send more our way!
 
Great photo and lovely beach, Chickpea. I do love our beaches (and the SoWallers who hang out on the beaches, in restaurants, on the bike trail, etc.). And some SoWallers, like you, are lucky enough to live and work there (and raise families)!
 
Nice photo! :clap_1: Looks inviting.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top