• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

American Idol on Tuesday Night!

New posts

Mermaid

picky
Alright now, who's going to watch and find out where the next William Hung is coming from? And whose dulcet pipes will capture the prize?
 
I admit it - I cannot watch this show - or most reality shows for that matter. Too many people in this world willing to make complete fools of themselves trying to get noticed and find fame.
 
I admit it--I love this show--almost as much as 24. To me, it's entertaining all the way through, from the beginning when all the really bad people are on til the end when you just have to cheer on the best. And, yeah, I think Simon is pretty hot too :oops: It must be the accent! ;-)
 
Cannot wait for the new season...will Simon be nice? Paula the aggressive one? I wish they would change rolls to and a new spark.
 
lindabobhat said:
I admit it - I cannot watch this show - or most reality shows for that matter. Too many people in this world willing to make complete fools of themselves trying to get noticed and find fame.
I know, but when you can read the posts afterward, it sorta makes it worth while to watch it!!
 
Ocean Lover said:
Me and the kids love it and can't wait! Hubby will watch with us until it gets serious then he could care less.
OL, my kids and I are big fans, too! Something fun that we can watch together. At our house, it's just the opposite--Mr. Pod can't stand to watch the early stages, but he watches with us at the end!
 
peapod1980 said:
OL, my kids and I are big fans, too! Something fun that we can watch together. At our house, it's just the opposite--Mr. Pod can't stand to watch the early stages, but he watches with us at the end!
Ditto for us.
 
Johnrudy said:
I know, but when you can read the posts afterward, it sorta makes it worth while to watch it!!

I just can't watch it - besides, I'm still reeling over the fact that it is pre-empting "House" tonight.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top