• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

amore' - a pizzeria

New posts

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
1_150129.jpg

Thanks for the tasty food, Emory!


IMG_3881.JPG


Amore has officially been SoWalled.

For those of you who have not visited Amore, you should definitely put it on your list of places to frequent. Great food, awesome staff, and a great outdoor dining deck as well as a cozy and friendly dining area inside.:wub: They have much more than pizza and will also host parties with special menus.
See the menu at www.amore-pizzeria.com

Did I mention that Amore is the only restaurant in SoWal where you can get a bucket of PBR for about $10? It is true. :clap_1:

EDIT: Amore is located above Resort Quest in Gulf Place (Hwy 393 and 30-A), just above the portico.
 
Last edited:
Re: Amore

That looks mighty tasty!!! I promise it's on our list for next time!
 
Re: Amore

I love that you took a picture of your meal. Classic. :funn:
 
Re: Amore

Kimmifunn said:
I love that you took a picture of your meal. Classic. :funn:

I wish I could just take pictures of my meals.:oops: I'd have to be awful quick though, 'cause my food just disappears....
 
Re: Amore

jdarg said:
I wish I could just take pictures of my meals.:oops: I'd have to be awful quick though, 'cause my food just disappears....

To clarify, I did not only take a picture of the food, I ate it, too! Yummy.

BTW, they do have wine and other beer selections. I just think the PBR thing is funn. Don't diss it if you have not tried it. The PBR has more flavor than most "American Rice Beers." :D
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top