• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Amore' New Winter Hours

New posts
Thanks to Amore for feeding us last night- it has been a loooong week and eating great pizza with great people was just what we needed last night!

OK- confession- I'm eating some of that great pizza right now.:blush:
 
I took the styrofoam clamshel with our 2 leftover pieces to work today. I open it, and one piece is missing...Olive, Amory, Punzy, JDarg, Kate, Will, Green Hit dude...WHO TOOK MY PIZZA!!!:bang::idontno::wave:
 
What does the daily lunch special include and hours for this??
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top