• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Amore pizza....

New posts
My understanding is that they are still open. Have not been since they sold however so I can't comment on the actual food and service.
 
The Amore staff is the same, and they are making the pizzas just like they did when Olive and Am owned Amore.:wub: So now I need to get over there too!
 
Mmmmmm....MMMMMM... I Like me some Amore!!!
Posted via Mobile Device
Hey, Biffy!!!!!!!

Are we gonna see you on Saturday? EDIT: I see on another thread that the answer is yes. :clap:

So glad to hear that Amore is still good. We love their pizza and salads.
 
Last edited:
so...like, when people?...:idontno:...they better still do buckets of PBR...
 
so...like, when people?...:idontno:...they better still do buckets of PBR...
Exactly.

We watch Jeopardy every night and have a family contest. (Nerd alert! :biggrin: ). Daughter is awesome at trivia and normally wins. She does her Sean Connery impersonation from SNL to entertain us during commercials -- "The pen is mightier," etc. :lol:. Hubby is terrible at Jeopardy unless it's science questions.

But I beat her the other night because of being reminded of the label on the PBR bottles at Amore. YESSSSS!
 
HELLLLOOOOOO!!!!!

Skunky, I'm still around. Just busy, busy, busy up here in God's Country! Please support the new owner or, HEY, come visit us out here in East Jesus and get the real thing!!!!

Update: Amory has taken a job as the Coordinator of Culinary Programs and Director of Food and Beverage for Valdosta Technical College. I am working with a real estate attorney and Dodie is sassy (see below!).

Hoping to visit soon and crash at Casa del Darg!!!!
 
Last edited:
HELLLLOOOOOO!!!!!

Skunky, I'm still around. Just busy, busy, busy up here in God's Country! Please support the new owner or, HEY, come visit us out here in East Jesus and get the real thing!!!!

Update: Amory has taken a job as the Coordinator of Culinary Programs and Director of Food and Beverage for Valdosta Technical College. I am working with a real estate attorney and Dodie is sassy (see below!).

Hoping to visit soon and crash at Casa del Darg!!!!


OMG-Sassy Dodie just made my night!!:clap:

Oh and I am sad. I had my first 2 livin' in Sowal birthdays at Amore. But not this year.:(
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top