• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Amore reopening!

New posts

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
I was in Smiling Fish last week picking up lunch for a friend, and ran into one of "Amore guys"- you know, the great guys that worked for Amory when Amore was in it's heyday (I will let him comment himself on here). Anyway, they were busy cleaning the place up, doing some painting and reopening I think this week.:clap:I don't know the identity of the new owners, but maybe they will come on SoWal and introduce themselves.

I look forward to getting back to the Amore patio. I hope they stock the Plungerhead- the official "house" wine!
 
:clap: This is great news!!! Can't wait to hear more!:wave:
 
Can't wait to try this place, I always heard great things. :-)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top