• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Amore' Summer Send-off!

New posts
:wave: ...I hope y'all are having funn! The rest of us losers are sitting here waiting for a kickball score and a report of all the delicious pizza and PBR consumed!!! :biggrin:
 
man, I wish WE were there....
I'm excited about coming down the last weekend in September. I'm trying to figure out how early I need to eat at Hibiscus in order to be ready to eat at Am's for lunch! OR maybe I just bag breakfast and eat an early lunch before hitting the road...
WlzMom, having attempted and conquered the very eating schedule you are considering, I can heartily endorse it and say that it can be done! It's all about pacing yourself. ;-)
:wave: ...I hope y'all are having funn! The rest of us losers are sitting here waiting for a kickball score and a report of all the delicious pizza and PBR consumed!!! :biggrin:
Loser here! :wave: No lie, I've thought about the Amore shindig all day and have felt like this :bang: :cry: for missing it.
 
Loser here! :wave: No lie, I've thought about the Amore shindig all day and have felt like this :bang: :cry: for missing it.[/quote]

Well then, I don't feel so bad. I have had this on the brain all day. Wish I could've been there. :cry: Hope everyone had a grayt time! :clap:
 
Another loser here. Although I did amaze myself with dinner tonight.
 
funn....funn...funn...beautiful fall day...kickball...pbr....amore pizza....green hit....dread...so good...:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
 
It was just terrible -- all seventeen slices of pizza that I ate and the free beer I drank. Just terrible I tell you. The music was terrible, too. Now where did I put that Pinocchio smilie? :lie: There he is.


Thanks for a rocking good time, Amore! :wub:
 
Last edited:
It was just terrible -- all seventeen slices of pizza that I ate and the free beer I drank. Just terrible I tell you. The music was terrible, too. Now where did I put that Pinocchio smilie? :lie: There he is.


Thanks for a rocking good time, Amore! :wub:

Curse you and your speedy metabolism! Or are you bulemic?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top