• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Amore' Summer Send-off!

New posts
:clap: ...now I feel like a winner after reading all the funn y'all had!!!! Thanks for such an excellent report of so many of my favorite peeps!!! :wub:
 
I'm hungry. Anybody have some leftover pizza?

p.s. Cowboy better show me those dance moves when I get there!
 
Last edited:
Sounds like a beautiful time! :clap: :wub: :wave:
Rowie is adorable! He will be showing little olive some dance moves next year! :lolabove:
and...naaa naaa naaa naaaa naaaaaaa SJ...i don't need you discount card.............:biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top