• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Amore?

New posts

LDR74

Beach Lover
We arrived at Amore at 6:45pm tonight and found Amore CLOSED! We were so disappointed. :bang:

I called Amore earlier and heard a recorded message that said they would be open today. :confused:

Please let me know when you will be open this week! Amore is one of my favorites. :wub:

I hope all is well!
 
I believe quite a few restaurants were closed yesterday, since it was the day after Christmas.
 
They are in Georgia visiting family with their new baby girl. Not sure when they will return but I think it will be after the New Year.
 
Seemed like most restaurants were open yesterday from what I could tell. I'm glad the Amore Family could have some time off- I just hope they re-open while we are here. I just love their pizza.

Thanks.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top