• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Amore

New posts

Matt J

SWGB
I'll admit I hadn't tried Amore since the heart and soul left. Luckily they found good replacements. I haven't tried any of the new menu items, but did have some pizza yesterday that was the same as always. Seems like nothing has changed Pizza wise, we will definitely have to try some of the new dishes.
 
Good to hear. Do they still have the PBR in a bucket?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top