• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Amore'

New posts
OK full time SOWALers and frequent visitors, I am really worried about Amore! Please, please, PLEASE patronize this place. They were closed at 8:45 PM Saturday night when we tried to go there and were dead as a doornail early in the evening yesterday. Please do not forget about this little gem. The food is delicious and priced right. Support the little guys or you will be enjoying Dominos or such:bang:
 
This is what I fear we are going to see more and more of. Even the BaitHouse at WaterColor is closing after the holiday weekend for limited hours of operation (I think they will be open for breakfast and dinner only on the weekends?? I will post when I get more details). How many Realtors are living in SoWal? Builders? Contractors? That market is depressed so discretionary income goes away thus it's harder to get people into the door at restaurants and retail stores (the "luxuries" of life). Maybe bars will see an increase of business :shock: A lot of other year round locals are in the tourism industry which is also depressed this year due all the factors at work (hurricane season last year, gas prices, etc.) It's a domino effect and I hate to be a pessimist but my gut is telling me it's going to be a rough next few years for a LOT of folks here. It seems most everyone I speak with has alluded to how money is tight for them right now.
 
OK full time SOWALers and frequent visitors, I am really worried about Amore! Please, please, PLEASE patronize this place. They were closed at 8:45 PM Saturday night when we tried to go there and were dead as a doornail early in the evening yesterday. Please do not forget about this little gem. The food is delicious and priced right. Support the little guys or you will be enjoying Dominos or such:bang:
We certainly will - tomorrow in fact ;-)

Lots of good info on them here :cool:
________________________________
 
Last edited:
NOOOOOOOOO I already called some peeps to go tomm before pandoras....:bang: :bang:
 
I had Amore pizza twice when I was there last! I dream of their wonderful crust!!!!:wub: I would eat there once a week if I lived there!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top