• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

An apology to Flip Flops

New posts

Matt J

SWGB
Dear Flips-Flops Grill,

I apologize for being absent these many months. I'm sorry I seem to have forgotten how good your hamburgers are and that you rank in my top 5 of best french fries.

Please accept my sincere apologies and know that you will not be forgotten again.

Sincerely,

SWGB
 
Although I do enjoy the umbrellas, a drive through would be nice. Probably in the works for the next remodel. :lol:
 
Dear SWGB:

I don't think you owe an apology to FF since they were closed over the winter for remodeling. However, I do agree - their burgers and fries are among the best if not THE best on the beach!!!!!!!!

Have you tried out some of the new menu items? And there are daily specials at really good prices.

I love FF! We dine out about 2-4 times per week. Every other time is at FF. We are so lucky to have our own little delicious burger joint nearby.

Love and kisses,
Tootsie
 
I have been craving a flip flops burger all week, and I haven't had a chance to stop! I'm thinking tomorrow is the day, and I am already drooling, yum! :drool:

I make the same apology as SWGB, and promise I won't let this much time without a visit go by again!
 
Haven't had a chance to try anything new, just needed that fix. The apology was just a subtle reminder to folks that unsupported favorite restaurants have a tendency to go away.
 
Haven't had a chance to try anything new, just needed that fix. The apology was just a subtle reminder to folks that unsupported favorite restaurants have a tendency to go away.

yes yes yes.

thankfully FF is enjoying huge business this spring!!!:clap::clap::clap:

keep up the support SoWal!!! we must keep the burger and fries alive!
 
I'm from out of town and had therefore been away from Flip Flops since Labor Day weekend. Thursday, we got back in town, and on Shea's suggestion (and after seeing it mentioned on this board) I had the excellent Grilled Mahi sandwich, my wife had (the usual) Flip Flops Burger, our 4 year old daughter enjoyed the fried shrimp, and in-laws had the fried shrimp basket I might have to stop in tomorrow for a House Chili Dog tomorrow. Flip Flops has become one of our mainstays down here.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top