• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Anderson Auction results?

New posts

supermom262

Beach Fanatic
Anybody hear the results from the Anderson Auction yesterday? Interested in finding out the price of the Villas at Seagrove Condo. I have one listed at $689,000, which I thought was a good price.
Thanks.
 
Last edited:
I think the auction for the Villas at Seagrove was last weekend, and that the Villas unit as well as the Blue Tide unit did not meet the reserve. I'd be interested to know what the high bid was...
 
I think the auction for the Villas at Seagrove was last weekend, and that the Villas unit as well as the Blue Tide unit did not meet the reserve. I'd be interested to know what the high bid was...

It was yesterday at 12:36 according to their website. I have left a message for someone to call me regarding The Villa's condo. I'll let you know what I find out.
 
I was going but the Blue Tide unit 2br/2ba sold before the auction so I don't know on the others. Don't know what the sales price was for Blue Tide.:shock:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top