• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Anderson Supporters Go Negative !

New posts
All politicians have good ole boys around them. Its picking the politicians with the better good ole boys. Who wants the greater good of the county. Walton county picked the right group today.
 
All politicians have good ole boys around them. Its picking the politicians with the better good ole boys. Who wants the greater good of the county. Walton county picked the right group today.

Interesting statement.

I'll be very excited to see what this group of "good old boys" brings to the table and how they help the community...
 
Sometimes arrogance pisses me off... I like to win but I am not one to gloat, and when I lose I try my best not to be a baby about my loss.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top