• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Angelina's Pizza

New posts

msavage123

Beach Crab
Last night we had Angelina's pizza and thought it was excellent - comparable to authentic NY pizza. We bought a 16" cheese and pepperoni for about $11 per pie. I'll be going back to this place the next time I'm in town.
 
I was wondering about this place...what is the crust like? I love Amore pizza bacause I love thin, crispy crust! :wub:
 
Whatever you do.... stay away from Brunos.... pizza is OK.... service is horrible. We make the mistake of trying to forgive and forget every six months or so.... and everytime, the service and attitude from the employees is consistent....HORRIBLE. Most recently last week. I'd rather walk over to the Tom Thumb and get one out of the freezer section.
 
whosyodaddy said:
Whatever you do.... stay away from Brunos.... pizza is OK.... service is horrible. We make the mistake of trying to forgive and forget every six months or so.... and everytime, the service and attitude from the employees is consistent....HORRIBLE. Most recently last week. I'd rather walk over to the Tom Thumb and get one out of the freezer section.
I hear you and have shouted this fact often and loud enough many times before.
 
have tried Angelina's pizza for the first time this summer - twice. better than a pizza hut, but not good enough to try again. This past week while Allifunn was here we really enjoyed great pizza from:

Amore (twice) - very crisp crust, unique and wonderful
Cafe Spiazza (Seaside) - just good old pizza
Cia Bella (Silver Sands) - most like Italia
 
Tootsie said:
have tried Angelina's pizza for the first time this summer - twice. better than a pizza hut, but not good enough to try again. This past week while Allifunn was here we really enjoyed great pizza from:

Amore (twice) - very crisp crust, unique and wonderful
Cafe Spiazza (Seaside) - just good old pizza
Cia Bella (Silver Sands) - most like Italia
Ditto here - unfortunately our experience was not memorable at Angelina's: overrated IMO - noisy, crowded and the food was average.
_________________________________
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top