• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Anniversary Dinner...

New posts

Beach Girl

Beach Lover
My husband and I are coming to sowal for the weekend for our 6th anniversary this weekend! I'm very excited. Anyway, we were thinking Cafe Tango for our dinner because I absolutely love their food, but we're open to other suggestions.

What is your most romantic place to dine in sowal? :wub:
 
Beach Girl said:
My husband and I are coming to sowal for the weekend for our 6th anniversary this weekend! I'm very excited. Anyway, we were thinking Cafe Tango for our dinner because I absolutely love their food, but we're open to other suggestions.

What is your most romantic place to dine in sowal? :wub:

Picnic on the beach.
 
kurt said:
Picnic on the beach.

At sunset, with champaigne...what could be better????
 
kathydwells said:
At sunset, with champaigne...what could be better????


I'll have to settle for sparkling cider! I'm 9 weeks pregnant!

Thanks for the ideas. I think we'll do a picnic that day for lunch. :wub:
 
Beach Girl said:
I'll have to settle for sparkling cider! I'm 9 weeks pregnant!

Thanks for the ideas. I think we'll do a picnic that day for lunch. :wub:

Yeah!!!! Congratulations!!!!!! Good luck to you, and have a wonderful anniversary!!!!!
 
Beach Girl said:
My husband and I are coming to sowal for the weekend for our 6th anniversary this weekend! I'm very excited. Anyway, we were thinking Cafe Tango for our dinner because I absolutely love their food, but we're open to other suggestions.

What is your most romantic place to dine in sowal? :wub:
I thought you were going to California...?! Last I heard. Of course, last I heard, you weren't pregnant--I got that news secondhand! :razz:
My vote for an evening out is Borago, hands down. But, I see others have suggested a picnic, so then I'd say a picnic lunch purchased at Cocoon's!
 
Happy Anniversary and congratulations on the wee one also! Have a wonderful time! :D
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top