• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Anniversary Dinner...

New posts
peapod1980 said:
I thought you were going to California...?! Last I heard. Of course, last I heard, you weren't pregnant--I got that news secondhand! :razz:
My vote for an evening out is Borago, hands down. But, I see others have suggested a picnic, so then I'd say a picnic lunch purchased at Cocoon's!


Yes...California was a thought when I didn't know I was pregnant. :) We knew we were coming to Santa Rosa Beach in June but we just couldn't resist! It's so easy and we can never get enough of that area!!!!

Thanks for the congrats. An October baby will be good...He or she will be big enough to come to the beach by summer. :) It's pretty sad when you plan your kids around beach time.
 
Beach Girl said:
Thanks for the congrats. An October baby will be good...He or she will be big enough to come to the beach by summer. :) It's pretty sad when you plan your kids around beach time.

Congratulations on the new Ba-Boo! :clap_1: No matter where you spend your anniversary in SoWal it'll be wonderful. I know you'll enjoy yourselves. :wub::wub::wub:
 
:clap_1: :clap_1: ....Picnic for lunch....Tango for dinner...Dessert on the beach...candles...anything chocolate...
 
Beach Girl said:
Yes...California was a thought when I didn't know I was pregnant. :) We knew we were coming to Santa Rosa Beach in June but we just couldn't resist! It's so easy and we can never get enough of that area!!!!

Thanks for the congrats. An October baby will be good...He or she will be big enough to come to the beach by summer. :) It's pretty sad when you plan your kids around beach time.


I have an October baby- she took her first steps and practiced her new walking "skills" on the edge of Western Lake. :wub:
 
jdarg said:
[/b]

I have an October baby- she took her first steps and practiced her new walking "skills" on the edge of Western Lake. :wub:

I don't like it I love it!

When are you due Beach Girl? My dd is about Oct. 18. :D Congrats and happy anniversary! If you don't have kids already, by god, go to Fish Out of Water. Must ... get ... babysitter ... :bang:
 
TooFarTampa said:
I don't like it I love it!

When are you due Beach Girl? My dd is about Oct. 18. :D Congrats and happy anniversary! If you don't have kids already, by god, go to Fish Out of Water. Must ... get ... babysitter ... :bang:


I'm due October 9th. We have one son who just turned 2. We've already taken him to sowal 4 times in his short life and we live in st. louis. :oops:

anyway, he will not be traveling with us. we are all alone. :)
 
Congratulations on the baby. Chocolate truffles on the beach, too, at sunset or breakfast if you already have plans for a restaurant at sunset.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top