• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Anniversary Dinner

New posts
We love Cafe Tango for a romantic atmosphere, excellent food, and excellent service. We've been there 3 times and it was special each time.
 
We love Cafe Tango for a romantic atmosphere, excellent food, and excellent service. We've been there 3 times and it was special each time.

It was my wife's and my favorite place. Then we received a $100 gift certificate, put in a drawer and because of Betty's illness, forgot about it. We went to use and found they would no longer honor it. I will never darken their door again. I hope they enjoy the $100 they garnered and had to put nothing out.
 
It was my wife's and my favorite place. Then we received a $100 gift certificate, put in a drawer and because of Betty's illness, forgot about it. We went to use and found they would no longer honor it. I will never darken their door again. I hope they enjoy the $100 they garnered and had to put nothing out.

Wow, they made a bad move on that one. Sorry Andy.
 
Our family had dinner at whiskey bravo last night for a birthday. It's a nice atmosphere upstairs and obviously a great view. They really add to the ambiance by having you wash down your $30 braised short ribs with a $5 beer served in a RED SOLO CUP! If you're looking for a real high class joint and you're not responsible enough for glassware on your special night, then I would recommend it. Actually no... No I wouldn't.
 
These are our tops: (alphabetical order)

Borago's - Grayton Beach
Cafe Thirty A - Seagrove
Edward's on 30A - Rosemary Beach
George's - Alys Beach

Here are our bottoms:

Just playing....don't want to get blasted our of the "gulf"!
 
It was my wife's and my favorite place. Then we received a $100 gift certificate, put in a drawer and because of Betty's illness, forgot about it. We went to use and found they would no longer honor it. I will never darken their door again. I hope they enjoy the $100 they garnered and had to put nothing out.

Decisions like that typically start with Management and or Ownership. What a narrow minded, short sighted and greedy decision. Unfortunate.
 
I still like Cafe Tango, never use a gift certificate or a coupon though so I can't speak to that

try Edwards in Rosemary it's romantic and awesome
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top