• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Anniversary Dinner

New posts
I like Seagars, actually going there tonight....:wub: Sorry SoWell I am BLOWING it but I will get my Creme Brulee!!!:clap_1:

http://www.seagarsdestin.com/

I have been meaning to go there too. Hum, all the choices:drool:
Nice web site, but they have no menu there.

I have a killer creme brulee recipe I'll send you IBD. I love it too.:wub:
 
Last edited:
What day is your anniversary?
 
What day is your anniversary?

Hmmm:scratch: should I say? What if we decide to go and make out on the beach? :razz: It's Monday, the 9th. Columbus Day.
 
Hey, Beachrunner: I'm under 70 (by 18 years and 22 days) :roll: and I'd recommend the Terrace, too! My wife and I go there every time we come down. As far as we're concerned, it's the best place at that end of the beach, much better than the ones up 30A. The food -- Mediterranean style -- is always wonderful. One time they had a whole grilled pompano that might've been the best fish I've ever tasted. The atmosphere would be good for an anniversary dinner. :D
 
A small portion of the menu It ain;t cheap but it is GOOD!!!

I have been meaning to go there too. Hum, all the choices:drool:
Nice web site, but they have no menu there.

I have a killer creme brulee recipe I'll send you IBD. I love it too.:wub:
 
Last edited:
Take a pic of the creme brulee please.:biggrin:

I wonder if people think we are weird because we take pictures of food??:idontno:

I will if we are in a spot where we wont be looked at strangely...Oh ****, who cares????

Hey, Beachrunner: I'm under 70 (by 18 years and 22 days) :roll: and I'd recommend the Terrace, too! My wife and I go there every time we come down. As far as we're concerned, it's the best place at that end of the beach, much better than the ones up 30A. The food -- Mediterranean style -- is always wonderful. One time they had a whole grilled pompano that might've been the best fish I've ever tasted. The atmosphere would be good for an anniversary dinner. :D

I have not been to the Terrace in YEARS. It is literally down the street from me. Bluznbeach you have convinced me to go and dine there again...
 

BR, that website is in dire need of updating. It doesn't look like anyone's touched it for at least half a year so who knows if the menu listed is last year's or this year's. :eek: Paula and I were talking about going there for dinner one night--the $20 3 course fall special is pretty appealing--so I fired them off an e-mail to see what's accurate on their menu, just to be sure of no surprises.
 
A small portion of the menu It ain;t cheap but it is GOOD!!!

Thanks IBD. I am not worried about the cost, just if they have something different that I wouldn't make at home. I also have to avoid shellfish until I can sit in my doctors office with a basket of shrimp and see what happens. I had a reaction to a catscan, and my head blew up like a tomato. They told me I was allergic to shellfish.:pissed: But, I had eaten it all my life, but apparently its one of those allergies that can happen overnight, so I want to go somewhere that has multiple choices, grouper, mahi etc.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top