• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Another broken egg, Pandora's; Good choices?

New posts

gilesdad

Beach Comber
This is our 7th trip to SoWal and we've made the Donut Hole and Bruno's pizza two of our regular stops. But we're trying to find something new each trip. Can anyone offer advice on the Wednesday night Prime Rib at Pandora's? And is it true Another Broken Egg has the best breakfasts?

Wish the water was better this trip. But we're staying at Gulf Place so we at least have three pools to choose from.
 
Pandora's recently went thru a rebirth and I would recommend it, not a fan of prime rib here so someone else can chime in.

Another Broken Egg is a wonderful breakfast, but be prepared to pay more for breakfast than you ever have in your life. Check out the Red Bar's breakfast. It's basic, good, and cheap.
 
Another Broken Egg is one of my favorite breakfast treats. They have a wide selection of pancakes, waffles and French toasts. if you're a pancake chow hound like myself, don't pass it up. :biggrin:

May I recommend the banana pancakes topped with pecans. :drool:
 
Another Broken Egg is expensive but delicious! I also recommend the Red Bar if you're looking for something quick, good and cheap.
 
Don't foget the eggs benedict at Another Broken Egg. One of our favorites but crowded a lot of the time.
 
If you are used to eating at Bruno's (bless your heart), Pandora's and Another Broken Egg will be gems. As mentioned, Another Broken Egg is ridiculously expensive. I've eaten there twice, and the food didn't match the price. For breakfast, I'd stick to Donut Hole (although their breakfast is fairly pricey, and there is usually a wait for a table), or try a different taste of 30A and go to Hibiscus, tucked away in Grayton. I have not eaten at the Red Bar for breakfast, but hear that it is cheap. I've yet to hear people bragging on the quality of the food or service, but they rave about the price.

Pandora's ? Haven't eaten there since the make-over, and hear mixed reviews. The bar outside can be funn when they have a good band playing.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top