• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Another business closing - Resort Interiors

New posts

Franny

Beach Fanatic
So sad to learn today that Resort Interior's will be closing. They are not currently open but will have huge sells prior to a final close. If you do go please ask for Gina Posey, single mom that is a great sales person. I will post more about sales as soon as I know something.
 
:bang:It's been a hard two years and it's getting harder. I see closed businesses every day when I drive east or west. It is very difficult to hang on when there is nothing to hang on to. May we all find our way.
 
I know it's hard, but it will get better. We just have to be patient. This doesn't make it better, but we have to stay positive. We also must spend money. Spend wisely, but spend. Holding money only makes it worse.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top