I guess that you are going to re-evaluate your information sources huh? Just like ole sheriff man showing for his meeting. I should have bet you on that one for sure.I understand that Tony Cornman prequalified. I had been led to believe he was not going to enter the race, I guess things do change.
:rofl:
I guess that you are going to re-evaluate your information sources huh? Just like ole sheriff man showing for his meeting. I should have bet you on that one for sure.:rofl:
![]()
I understand that Tony Cornman prequalified. I had been led to believe he was not going to enter the race, I guess things do change.
You need new sources. ;-)
This action will potentially (as it did last go 'round) get Ralph Johnson re-elected. Some of these candidates need to re-evaluate their chances at being elected, really take a good look at your campaigns, did you raise any money? do you have support? are you really qualified?I will say my comments are not directed to any one candidate, just the entire group. As for this new entry, I do not know him, but like the others I am hoping to learn about him and his qualifications and plans for WCSO.