• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Another Celeb???

New posts
I just had to google Pauly Shore because I was drawing a complete blank on this guy. Now I know why- I have not seen ONE of his movies!

Think I will keep a lookout for Harrison Ford!:clap:
 
Pauly Shore and film crew filmed at Fish Out of Water last night in the Wine Room. I heard they were here with a couple who won a vacation contest and this was part of a reality show.
 
Aren't most actors really short in real life?

Same day (Sat.) all these other sightings were going on...
I saw this LITTLE guy sitting in Sugar Pies & thought "Hmmm... that sure looks like Nicholas Cage... naaahhh .... must be my imagination".

About 10 minutes later one of my co-workers said to me "See that guy sitting in there? He sure looks like Nicholas Cage... but he's really small...I thought Nicholas Cage was taller"

So maybe...
 
Pauly Shore and film crew filmed at Fish Out of Water last night in the Wine Room. I heard they were here with a couple who won a vacation contest and this was part of a reality show.

Pauly Shore and fine dining - not 2 things I would normally put together! :rofl:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top