• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Another Drowning????

New posts
Everybody's having so much fun that I hate to give a direct answer, but...

Google rip current for images and you can lots of photos of them.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7rMgp4yz68"]YouTube - How to Survive in a Rip Current[/ame] of how to react to someone caught in a rip current. Alittle silly, but true. ;-)
 
This is really very odd! I can find nothing, but watched helicopters, ambulances, jet skis, and even the Coast Guard showed up! The lifegaurd was looking around until dark. Has anyone heard anything at all! :idontno:
 
When I want information about the area -- like was there a drowning -- I look here on sowal.com first and then I go to the Walton Sun online. I subscribe to it. Their home page usually has the breaking news. I think the link is www.waltonsun.com.

So sad about the drownings. So far, the ones this year could have been prevented if people paid attention to the signs and other safety rules. Still very sad.
 
Last edited:
There has been nothing in the news about it. Your best source for info would be to call the Sheriff's Office, for the report. There is nothing in their press releases regarding it.
 
I dont know wjy there asking what you look like theres a pic of you right there, your green kind of small and hang around on trees..lol...:funn:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top