• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Another record asking price - $9,950,000

New posts
That's the longest swimming pool I have ever seen. (The rest of the house ain't bad either. I don't know if it's worth $10 million, but it is nice.)
 
I always wondered what the inside of that house looked like. The ones going up around it seem to be pretty nice too.

Great VT Kurt.
 
:( ...yes, we really hate to let this one go......:biggrin:

That is one beautiful piece of property!
 
you too funny, ya know we would not have to work for quite a while if we got that one...:biggrin: we could travel around the world looking for foreign crack :floor:
Smiling JOe said:
Anyone needing a Realtor to write your offer, please pm me. ;-)
 
Quite possibly the best lot on 30A. And by the way, I said the same thing about 7 years ago when he purchased it.
 
Smiling JOe said:
Anyone needing a Realtor to write your offer, please pm me. ;-)
JO-Do the math, how many sowallers would have to go together on this purchase to keep our payment at $1,000 mo? Just like 100? That is doable! I'm in! Then we could either all live there together or use it for 3.5 days a year.
1. steele mama
 
steele mama said:
JO-Do the math, how many sowallers would have to go together on this purchase to keep our payment at $1,000 mo? Just like 100? That is doable! I'm in! Then we could either all live there together or use it for 3.5 days a year.
1. steele mama

:clap_1: I like the way you think, but the Washaway is more our style! And cheaper! Think screen doors slammin'!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top