• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Another record asking price - $9,950,000

New posts
Sueshore said:
:clap_1: I like the way you think, but the Washaway is more our style! And cheaper! Think screen doors slammin'!!!
OK, what would it take??? Let's do it! I can be the landlord.
 
kurt said:
Tin roof, rusted.

So? You and SJ can get up there and fix it.
 
InletBchDweller said:
you too funny, ya know we would not have to work for quite a while if we got that one...:biggrin: we could travel around the world looking for foreign crack :floor:
I don't think that would be possible after paying sharing with my Broker and Uncle Sam, not to mention 2007 estimated tax payments :bang: but I would like to sell it anyway.
 
Sueshore said:
:clap_1: I like the way you think, but the Washaway is more our style! And cheaper! Think screen doors slammin'!!!

We discussed this last week when Allifunn was staying there. 50 Sowallers at $50000 each. Everyone gets a week a year and Allifunn offered to be the live-in caretaker and personal chef!!!!!
 
lindabobhat said:
We discussed this last week when Allifunn was staying there. 50 Sowallers at $50000 each. Everyone gets a week a year and Allifunn offered to be the live-in caretaker and personal chef!!!!!
Live-in caretaker has to pay a whole lot more!!!:biggrin:
 
steele mama said:
Live-in caretaker has to pay a whole lot more!!!:biggrin:

Once you taste her cooking, I think you'll reconsider.
 
luvthebeach said:
I wonder if they'll take a personal check? :floor:

Banker: "Mr Buyer, your check bounced. You now have a service charge of $75 to pay on top of the $50K you owe."

Buyer: "Why do you think I wrote a check? I don't have any cash. Will you take a check for the $75?"
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top