• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Another terrible accident

New posts
I always slow down and look both ways at any intersection, light or stop sign, a habit that has certainly saved my life and my son's many times, especially on 98/395.

More than once I have completely stopped at a green light so that the huge mack truck can barrel through the red light on 98. it always scares me, even though I'm at a complete stop, just to think of what would have happened if I had continued through the intersection... :eek:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top