• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Another "what's the weather like" post

New posts

Underthebluemoon

Beach Lover
We're planning a trip down for a looooong weekend either November 17th, or the week before Christmas. Is it going to be warm enough to swim during the daytime? I've been down plenty in August but never in winter.

The purpose of this trip was *supposed* to be going without the kids for a change, but now we're thinking of bringing them. We'll just sit around and talk about them anyway, might as well just bring 'em. :confused:
 
Underthebluemoon said:
We're planning a trip down for a looooong weekend either November 17th, or the week before Christmas. Is it going to be warm enough to swim during the daytime? I've been down plenty in August but never in winter.

The purpose of this trip was *supposed* to be going without the kids for a change, but now we're thinking of bringing them. We'll just sit around and talk about them anyway, might as well just bring 'em. :confused:

Because you labeled this thread "another" - maybe you saw -
http://www.sowal.com/bb/showthread.php?t=1222

Swimming after October is usually reserved for visitors from the far North, like Ohio or Canada. :lol:
 
Best to bring our wetsuits, then. :shock:

We'll have snow for sure by then, so it'll be downright balmy there to us.
Thanks.


I think I need a support group. I have to get on with my life and stop with the vacation planning already.
 
My husband and son actually got in one Thanksgiving weekend and threw the football around....w/o any antifreeze! I love boys!
 
Underthebluemoon said:
We're planning a trip down for a looooong weekend either November 17th, or the week before Christmas. Is it going to be warm enough to swim during the daytime? I've been down plenty in August but never in winter.

The purpose of this trip was *supposed* to be going without the kids for a change, but now we're thinking of bringing them. We'll just sit around and talk about them anyway, might as well just bring 'em. :confused:
You can swim any time of the year if you rent a place with a hot tub. We just crank it up to 100 degrees and, voil?, boiled Gators! :laughing1
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top