• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Any Cornhole Players Out There?

New posts
FOCUS PEOPLE!! This is the cornhole game thread!!

I suggest studying the game and strategy on the ACA website.

Oh now we're supposed to be serious about it? :roll:

You get good enough and I'll start calling you the cornhole hustler. :funn:
 
Okay I'm stepping away from this all together now.

I went to Google (making sure the safe filter was on) and googled "corn hole hustler". Imagine my surprise when a naked picture of Pat Boone appeared. :yikes:

Okay sorry back on topic. Is there really a strategy to this game?
 
Do they have a Cornholing event in the Olympics?
Imagine having that announced on National Televison.
 
Sheesh. This is the last time I try to teach you pervies a new game.:roll::lol:


Hey I asked you early if you had ever played "washers". I have a neighbor here in SC who plays cornhole and is a Marine with his own board, but that's a little too high rent. I learned washers from some coonasses at a Nascar event in Tennessee. It's a great game too, and they cooked a mean sauce piquante!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top