• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Any Cornhole Players Out There?

New posts
I can sew - highly functional, but not so pretty. I'll volunteer if you guys stop making the oh so easy to misinterpret statements about cornholing and don't mind a little duct tape to reinforce the seams! :wave:
 
Love the game! We get together with friends and play it almost every weekend.....but we refer to it as Corn Toss. :wub:
 
:cry: sorry if i offended.
It wasn't you, there are just some things I don't want a visual of - wenches cornholing is definitely on that list! :blink:

Functional sewing that can take a beating - welcome to Scooterbugland where we baste with a stapler and use a Leatherman to cut the twine!
 
Last edited:
It wasn't you, there are just some things I don't want a visual of - wenches cornholing is definitely on that list! :blink:

Functional sewing that can take a beating - welcome to Scooterbugland where we baste with a stapler and use a Leatherman to cut the twine!

well then take your mind out of that gutter girlfriend! we are talking about a perfectly innocent game of toss here!:lol:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top