• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Any experience with McManus UK Ltd.?

New posts

27pohara

Beach Crab
[FONT=Courier New, monospace]Did anybody already deal with any of the McManus UK Ltd offshore entities? I do have a program, but not enough cash. I have been advised that they can fund investors with access to Private Placement Programs but they don?t want to joint venture with me. They want a fee for the service. This is why I want to find out if anybody has had first hand experience with this group?[/FONT]


[FONT=Courier New, monospace]Patrick Ohara, [/FONT][FONT=Courier New, monospace]Financial Consultant[/FONT]
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top