• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Any gardeners here?

New posts

drsvelte

Beach Fanatic
What are the garden stores and retail nurseries that you local folks frequent along the Emerald Coast? I?m familiar with Portager?s in Miramar Beach, a small nursery along 98 between the 30-A intersection and 331, a gardener?s gift shop near the eastern end of 30-A, and Home Depot in Destin. In particular, I?m looking for a wrought iron/copper trellis or obelisk (or faux wrought iron) that I can train mandevilla on. I?ve seen ads for Ray?s Garden on Back Beach Road and Picket?s in Seagrove Beach. Anyone with knowledge of these two stores? Thanks!
 
I'm not familiar with their inventory. Also try Eastern Lake nursery on 30-A - used to be the Gourd Garden.

If all else fails - try the internet!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top