• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Any Vegans?

New posts

jamie

Beach Lover
Hey all,
When I'm not cooking for other people, here at home we eat Vegan. My husband is a die-hard, and I am a casual Vegan. (I cook and eat it at home, but will occasionally eat fish or meat when out.)

I am obsessed with Vegan cooking, I read blogs all day long sometimes. I have been perfecting several recipes that I try out on non-vegans. Sometimes without telling them it's a Vegan recipe. Shhhhhh! :)

There are some great cookbooks out there, and I have some great recipes that I'd love to swap. Anyway, just wanted to see if there was any Vegans out there.

-Jamie
 
I need you to tell me what to put in Zion's lunch box, lol.
It's obviously not vegan, but it's usually super heavy on the non-meat products as you may have noticed. Got any ideas?
 
Who is Zion?

If you are looking for some great non-meat pre-made products there are some fabulous ones out there. I just had a meat-ball sandwich last night that was killer. The meatballs were made by garden burger. You can buy them at Publix. good stuff.
 
Who is Zion?

If you are looking for some great non-meat pre-made products there are some fabulous ones out there. I just had a meat-ball sandwich last night that was killer. The meatballs were made by garden burger. You can buy them at Publix. good stuff.

Think: Tuesday and Thursdays.... he doesn't really like to nap ;)
 
Candice,
I would think about sending him leftovers from what you eat the night before; that's what I do. Not sure what all veggies he likes, but children seem to like wraps or things rolled. Maybe you can wrap veggies in tortillas & cut into pieces. Or rice with veggies. Or a thermos with hot food is good; however, I know Zion has his bento box.

Doesn't seem that veganism is too popular around these parts based on the responses to this post!:D

Have a great weekend!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top