• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Anybody Having Trouble With The Boards??

New posts
RiverOtter said:
Is it just me? For several days now when I am navigating the board all of the sudden I get the "page could not be displayed" :bang:

I thought it was just me.
 
RiverOtter said:
Is it just me? For several days now when I am navigating the board all of the sudden I get the "page could not be displayed" :bang:

Me too. However, if I completely go out of the site, and come back in, it works for a while, and then I get the same message again.:idontno:
 
I get the same "page cannot be displayed" response sometimes and then I try again and it works or I log back in. This has been going on for only a few days, but like the others, I thought it was a problem on my end. Thanks for looking into it.
 
I too was having problems with it shutting me out of the Web site yesterday. It would kick me out of the browser. I would have to reconnect to the Internet. I thought it was my service provider.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top