• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Anybody like the sixties?

New posts

Kurt

Admin
Jan 8 TomorrowA few clouds from time to time. High 67F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.
Jan 8 Tomorrow nightA few clouds. Low 59F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Jan 9 MondayTimes of sun and clouds. Highs in the upper 60s and lows in the upper 50s.
Jan 10 TuesdayMix of sun and clouds. Highs in the upper 60s and lows in the low 50s.
Jan 11 WednesdayMix of sun and clouds. Highs in the low 60s and lows in the upper 40s.
Jan 12 ThursdayPartly cloudy. Highs in the low 60s and lows in the low 50s.
Jan 13 FridayScattered thunderstorms. Highs in the low 60s and lows in the low 50s.
Jan 14 SaturdayPlenty of sun. Highs in the mid 60s and lows in the mid 40s.
 
We are going to the new aquarium in Atlanta today. If not we would burn the road up to get there. Take pictures and report back, please! :clap_1:
 
The SIXTIES? When I saw the thread, I thought it would be about the 60's DECADE.

I was a child of the sixties. Kurt, you were born in the (late) sixties, right? The Funns were only a twinkle in their parent's eyes in the sixties.

I'll definately take the 00's (today) over the sixties.

Temperature-wise, today the sixties would be awesome....it's in the teens in the Steel City!!!!!!!!
 
Gypsea said:
The SIXTIES? When I saw the thread, I thought it would be about the 60's DECADE.

I was a child of the sixties. Kurt, you were born in the (late) sixties, right? The Funns were only a twinkle in their parent's eyes in the sixties.

I'll definately take the 00's (today) over the sixties.

Temperature-wise, today the sixties would be awesome....it's in the teens in the Steel City!!!!!!!!

In the interest of full disclosure, I was logged on as GYPSEA instead of the CAP'N. The last post was mine.
 
Kurt, you are a big tease. It's only 35 degrees here! I see from the Walton Sun newspaper that the sunsets are getting later and later each day, too. It makes for a fine Panhandle winter. :clap_1:
 
gotothebeachmom said:
We are going to the new aquarium in Atlanta today. If not we would burn the road up to get there. Take pictures and report back, please! :clap_1:


I have been meaning to ask you about this- can't wait to hear your review!
 
sorry kurt. i prefer the 30's. i love not feeling my digits.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top