• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Anybody want spread some Amore?!

New posts

Will B

Moderator
Hi gang!

I'll be hitting 30A this Friday about 6:30pm. Anybody want to spread some Sowal love at Amore around 7:30 for pizza and beer?

I'm in! :drool:
 
Ugh...I hate that I can't edit from my work laptop. It makes me look illiterate. Should be "Anybody want TO spread some Amore?"

Anyway...it has been brought to my attention that trying to pull this off on Friday would be competing with Redfish Village's free booze / Japan night.
Let's shoot for Saturday instead. I'm open to suggestions on the time! Hope some of you can make it!
 
I just hate I can't be there to spread the Amore' with you.

Love that place. :clap:

But sadly I will be stuck in hot, humid, yes we are sweating,:rofl: Memphis.

Have fun and tell everyone hello from me. :wave:

I am sure you could probably force SWGB to come.;-)
 
Saturday is perfect! See you then!:wave:
 
It's official. Lunch this Saturday at Amore at high noon! Come by if ya dare!
 
:bang: Dang it dang it DANG IT! My cousin (who, SC, you might remember as the little boy who worked in our store when I was a little girl) is getting married on Saturday, and I have an event happening on Sunday too.

How long will you be here?
 
...then come see FUDDY MEERS @ the REP Sat nite...:wave:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top