• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Anyone been to Las Palmas?

New posts

DnA

Beach Crab
I am new to this board. We are headed over in a couple of weeks and I was looking at lists of restaurants to see if there is anywhere that serves breakfast around Seagrove that would be similar to Don Pedro's in Santa Rosa Beach. I love the Mexican breakfast there! Any information on Las Palmas or any other place with Mexican style breakfasts?
Thanks for the reply.
DnA
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top