• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Anyone have Direct TV?

New posts

Joby

Beach Lover
Considering dumping mediacom, how is your direct tv service? Do you have many disruptions during bad weather?

Thanks in advance
 
Just switched from Direct to Dish for price. Just check with Direct to see where their local stations are from. Dish is all out of Panama City. Some weather problems in heavy rain, but nothing serious. Hate Mediacom!
 
I've had directv since 1994 and love it. I moved from Atlanta and still get the Atlanta local channels which keeps me updated on why I left Atlanta in the 1st place. If you go with them let me know and if you give them my account # it will save both you and me $10 off your monthly bill for the 1st year. Only with a very heavy rain to I lose service and then usually no more than 10 mins (if that) depending on the severity of the storm.
 
Love my DirectTV!

Absolutely no comparison with Mediacon in terms of price or customer service. Professional, helpful, and you get immediate human assistance with issues.

Wish I had switched sooner.
 
we have directv at old house (cincinnati) and mediacom in sowal. we are also looking to make the switch. please post your results in terms of installation, etc. thanks!!
 
We had it at our place in Midtown ATL. I hated the interface. It's just not intuitive. Maybe it has changed in the past couple of years.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top